Long considered the best single introduction to the Qabalah for magicians, the third edition of Israel Regardie’s A Garden of Pomegranates is now better than ever, thanks to the extensive annotations and new material by Chic Cicero and Sandra Tabatha Cicero. Their work has made A Garden of Pomegranateseasier to understand, more complete, and up to date. It now includes over 300 pages of never-before-published information from two Senior Adepts of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.
- Expands Regardie’s definitive text into a practical manual for Qabalistic magic
- Includes pathworkings and guided visualizations for the 32 Paths of Wisdom
- Suggests a course of study for learning the Qabalah and incorporating its teachings into daily life
- Shows how to create your own personal Qabalistic mantra using gematria or Hebrew numerology
- Includes a technique for Rising on the Planes, so you can explore different Qabalistic worlds
- Features a Middle Pillar-style exercise for exploring and activating different parts of the soul
- Written by one of the most influential magical teachers of modern times and two of his personal students
The Qabalah is the ancient system of Hebrew mysticism that is the foundation of Western magical and esoteric studies. Its primary symbol is the Tree of Life, a diagram that can aid in the study of the nature of the Universe, the essence of God, and the human mind, spirit, and soul. A Garden of Pomegranates is the clearest introductory guide on this subject.
When Israel Regardie wrote A Garden of Pomegranates in 1932, he designed it to be a simple yet comprehensive guidebook outlining the complex system of the Qabalah and providing a key to its symbolism. Since then, it has achieved the status of a classic among texts on the Qabalah. The full annotations, critical commentary, and explanatory notes now make this book the ultimate single resource on the subject. The new material, including pathworkings, exercises, daily affirmations, rituals, meditations, and more, not only complement the original, full text included in this edition, but also make A Garden of Pomegranates indispensable for modern magicians.